Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 1: Technology

I'am excited for the upcoming event dealing with glass and ceramics in West Virginia. This blog will offer many different features to help you gain a aesthetically pleasing classroom blog. Your blog should be something that you could use in your classroom and that other teachers across the state could use as a resource.

Things to do before next meeting 4/11/13.
  • Look over the checklist on blog expectations.
  • Check out the West Virginia Glass & Ceramics Blog and click on join this site
  • Develop a blog using blogger or another blogging site for the WV Glass & Ceramics
  • Google Form sign up for a glass town to be presented by 4/18 & 4/25, information, and blog url
Week 1 Blog Post

Develop a blog post that you can use with your students

or

Expectations
How will I meet this expectation?
How have I met this expectation?
Integrate technology into your blog posts




Blog use in your classroom






WV Glass & Ceramics Blog Overview from Brian McNeel on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. For my Week 1: Blog post I would like to have students view other teachers Glass Town blog posts. How can I post links to those blogs to my site, or make this inforamtion accessible for my students.

    ReplyDelete