Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Week 4: Technology

FAQ
  1. How many posts should I be doing weekly?
    • One post for every week will help you to reach the goal of 22 blog posts (minimum). 
  2. How many responses should I be doing?
    • Respond to another teachers blog once every week to reach the goal of 18 responses (minimum).
  3. What are you looking for in a quality blog post?
    • A quality blog post has the following criteria: technology (video, audio, picture, and others), student centered, and a summary behind the meaning of your post.
  4. How can I get help in integrating technology into my blog posts?
    • Use the Blogger/Sites Help page tab for screencasts on how to integrate technology into your blog posts. Also contact Brian McNeel or other teachers from the class for any advice that you may need.
  5. How can I follow my progress for completing the blog posts and responses to other blogs?

Week 4 Blog Post
  • Integrate technology of your choosing into your post for week four

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates and making the expectations for posts clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really been enjoying the presentations on the glass towns of West Virginia. I am looking forward to hearing the presentations in class this evening.

    ReplyDelete